Monday, March 14, 2011

A Look at What's Ahead

Lest you think I am neglecting this blog, I want to give you a heads' up on some things.
People have asked me a lot about the quilting I do, about my process of creation. While the mystique is enjoyable, I've decided to do a blog series on my process, complete with pictures. It's not a tutorial; more like a showcase. I've been taking pictures of my current quilt-in-progress, a relatively simple one, so I can best explain how it all works (because honestly, with the more complex ones, I can't always justify the decisions--it just happens).
I'm also working on a few playlists, for quilting and for other pursuits.

Now, I'm just back from spring break. I visited home and hung out with my folks, did some shopping with my Mom for a maid of honor dress (in black), got a haircut, listened to hockey games, and went to visit my Gran in her new digs. I actually extended my visit for a day because I wanted to spend Saturday in my jammies and finally plow through some essays. I have 10 left and then I'm good to go until Thursday.

So, let me at this moment just leave you with that hope for the future, and this video of a kitten riding a tortoise!

3 comments:

Terri said...

You have given me a gigantic smile with this video...and it is hard to smile after a root canal earlier today!

Abs said...

Oh, no, Terri! Yuck! I've heard root canals are better these days than they used to be...but I still don't want one! :)
Glad you had a smile.

true-religion-apparel said...

the best brands of flat iron hair straighteners babyliss pro hair dryer around babyliss Pro provide one and they are equipt with the newest ceramic technology and monumental features.Digital ionic technology
straightens at a maximum Babyliss Pro 450 temperature of 450 degrees f .takes 40% less time to straighten even the thickest hair .Swivel power cord .Slim design .Recessed LED electronic temperature controls
Built-in ionic generator designed in Europe . ghd hair straighteners guaranteed for four years for parts and labor services 。When you purchase shoes the babyliss pro hair dryer usual questions start emerging, what style? size? Is it well made?