Sunday, June 25, 2006

Things I Am Newly Addicted To

  • Cruncheros

For some reason, this taquito product appeals to me. I don't eat them very often because more often than not, I'm like, what the h was I thinking? And I eat them late when I do eat them, which is even more dumb. They're bad for me, and really, they probably aren't the best representation of their kind. Why keep eating them? Addiction, duh.

  • Puzzle books

Variety puzzle books are amazing. I get the Penny Press ones, and I don't have a subscription because when I have them I waste too much time on them as it is. But here's the thing: I am almost incapable of watching TV and doing nothing else, unless the program is really amazing or new to me. I have to have something to do with my hands, and frankly I can only take so much hand-held Yahtzee before I start to go bonkers. It turns out it's not just my hands, but also part of my brain that needs appeasement, and crosswords, word finds, cryptograms, in all types of arrangements, take care of me just fine.

  • Flavorice

No one in his or her right mind can say no to Flavorice.

Things I Might Soon Be Addicted To

  • X-Files on dvd. Eight episodes per two-disc set, three sets for the first season? Come on. EIGHT HOURS STRAIGHT OF X-FILES. Love it.
  • Grilling. I made some pretty sweet burgers last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I get Penny Press puzzle books, too. I won a subscription by solving the puzzle on the inside front cover and sending it in. I don't think there was much luck involved. I was probably the only person who actually sent it in.

Ah, loserdome.