Friday, March 16, 2007

Slainte!

All right,
I know I haven't been blogging much lately, but I've been having an attack of the my-life-isn't-that-interesting-and-I'm-slightly-ashamed-I-haven't-been-doing-more anxiety.
I've been trying for three weeks now to get poems sent out, and at this point I've still only mostly decided what I'm going to send, which leaves the printing of many poems, the addressing of envelopes, the printing of cover letters, and the...
GAH...attacking of the fricking fruit fly/ies that has/ve taken over my office!
Ok...sorry. I don't know where these things came from, but they are aggravating.
Anyway, I have a lot to do and I haven't felt like doing really anything.
Tomorrow is Spring Harvest, a day of writing workshops from 10 to 4, and then Spring Harvest Prom from 9 to 1. We got some funding so the event is free, and open to all BGSU folks and guests, and we're hoping for a good turn out. We were unable to get a cash bar, but I'm well known for dancing so hard people think I'm drunk when I'm completely sober. I will be dressed in a fancy, backless blue dress (you know the one I mean) and look forward to partying like an Irish lass, involving much kicking up of the heels and getting fantastically sweaty.
Cheers.

No comments: