Saturday, March 24, 2007

Week in review

Funniest thing I've seen this week: Monty the cat pulling a balloon around by its string.
Funniest thing I've heard this week: There was a bird loose in my home-home, evidently. My parents had to chase it out.
Awesomest thing I've heard this week: Bath Boys' b-ball won the Class C state championships! Woot! I saw them almost win a year or two after I'd graduated, and I'm glad to hear they're still rocking out.
Saddest thing I've heard this week: The sound of blowing my nose, over and over and over and over...
Most energetic thing I've done this week: Tried to go have a dance workout in the rec; unfortunately, since it's dance marathon this weekend, all the studio spaces were full of setup, and half the courts, so I had a slightly nervy, quick workout in the squash court with windows after the flaggers (also displaced, I believe) were finished. Turns out my body is not really very in shape just now, and my arches, encased in pointe shoes for the first time in many months, were very cranky. It's not too late, though, and I have hopes--I felt better as the time went on, though the jello quotient of my legs was too high. Also learned that I do not like the rec when it's full.
Most tears shed this week: I admit it, I cried during Supernatural. Even though part of it was very sexy. It was a roller coaster.
Thing most looked forward to tomorrow: Getting groceries. I have no milk, bread, or Dr. Pepper, my three staples. Things are desperate!

No comments: