Monday, December 19, 2005

I AM....SHA-KI-RA!

Ok, So I'm not really Shakira, but we do have some outrageous similarities. Consider:
  • She has a bosom complex. Evidence, from "Whenever, Wherever": "Lucky that my breasts are small and humble, so you don't confuse them with mountains." From "Objection": "Next to her cheap silicone I look minimal. That's why in front of your eyes I'm invisible."
  • My bottom, like hers, often seems like it's attached more like a cheetah's, at one spot, hence the ability to throw it around like so. Once I was in a belly dancing workshop and my favorite move was snapping that thang out and in via the right hip, like a slingshot. Maybe I should develop that into my super power.
  • The song "Eyes Like Yours" basically sums up my entire theory of why I tumble after some fellas, and coincidentally it never fails to make me wiggle around wherever I am.
  • Favoring of sparkly things onstage.
  • Interest in children's charities.

I recently entered a sweepstakes to be in a Shakira video. Wouldn't it be sweet if I won, and then they found out I could dance, and sing, and a career as a video dancer was born?

No comments: