Tuesday, August 28, 2007

The Day I Couldn't Stand Up

So, yesterday I had something of a health catastrophe. I woke up around 8 and thought "I feel queasy," and then went back to sleep. By the time getting-up-for-school time rolled around, I got up, decided I needed to lie back down immediately, and then had to spend two hours trying to get up and not doing a very good job. I felt hungover, though I hadn't had any alcohol at all.
The day was sort of awful. I came to school, but could not sit or stand up without feeling sick. Ultimately, I gave my students their assignment sheets and sent them on their way; I kept my first three conferences and canceled the last three, and went straight to bed as soon as possible. I had a fever of 101.2, bad headache, upset stomach, and heartburn. These symptoms do not usually happen to me in combination, so I was very confused. Naturally, I called my mother. Eventually I was able to eat a few Cheerios, drink some water and a few sips of cola, and feel a bit better with the help of Advil, Pepto, and my fan. And of course my Mommy.
Today, I feel a little wobbly yet but way better. I made it through all my activities, though I now feel quite exhausted and due for a big nap. I am hoping that I feel even better tomorrow and that whatever this is will have gone away. My throat is a bit sore, so I hope the ick is not just changing, though as long as my stomach is okay I'll be better off than yesterday.
I might even get to eat dinner tonight!

1 comment:

Benny said...

Getting watches will not be an incredibly painless job as it could possibly seem. To be able to obtain the rolex replica sale to final a great number of more years to come you will need to give some thought to some imperative elements. Firstly you wish to set your spending hublot replica uk and just how much you'll be able to pay to get rolex replica sale. Christmas watch 2011 sale can make it easier to get some excellent Montre Omega Seamaster having a excellent deal. The following issue you must look at is high quality, make an effort to purchase replica watches sale to be a useful gift. The replica watches uk might be a great option to take into account with their outstanding range of sorts and styles. There's also Aqua Master watches on sale, so this can give you a superb deal. The relationship amongst you and the rolex replica is one other very important factor to think about when picking their gift.