Thursday, August 16, 2007

My eyes! My eyes!

I haven't been reading the Bravo blogs for my shows lately because I hatehatehate the tiny print and noisy layout, but I was very curious to see what was being said about the Restaurant Wars episode of Top Chef this week. While I now have a tremendous headache, it was interesting to see that some intriguing background noise has been going on regarding Rocco DiSpirito and that a bunch of guest bloggers have been at work. And Ted Allen's blog for Top Chef is hilarious, and possibly my favorite.
Way to kill time instead of cleaning your office, Avacious.

2 comments:

Mrs. White said...

Normally I hate it when they decide to keep everyone at the end of a challenge, and I totally saw it coming this time too, but it didn't bother me for some reason. I'm quite curious to see whether or not they can get it together, because both teams seemed to royally screw it up.

Scented candles in a restaurant??? Absurd.

Abs said...

I feel like that, too, but really I hate those restaurant challenges because NO one is going to put out decent product and service in 24 hours...I like the idea of a secret second go-round. The challenge will be who can fix their mistakes, who listened to the critiques. I love that.
But you're right. The scented candle thing was stupid. Even I know that.