- Baked about a dozen dozen cookies
- Ate about twenty cookies
- Called my mom to thank her for a rockstar sweet watch that is blue and sparkly and says "Angel"
- Took a bath in purple water, made so by a Blackberry bath ballistic
- Curled my hair
- Ignored my work in favor of napping
- Sang the entirety of Tori Amos' Little Earthquakes, most of it in the bath, and to heck with the neighbors
- Read some Psalms
- Wore jeans to teach two days in a row
- Finished three art projects
Thursday, January 19, 2006
Tiffany's doesn't work for me.
Things I've done to try to make myself feel better/snap out of a week's worth of the mean reds: