Friday, February 10, 2006

HOTT!


I defy you to think these people aren't absolutely amazing. The girl, Yulia, is like a bird, and Maxim, while occasionally scary, is sharp like a knife. This piece they did (photographed by Jeffrey Dunn) is from America's Ballroom Challenge, and it was so stunning my jaw dropped and I didn't move the whole time. I couldn't believe they didn't win the International Latin division. I disliked the piece by the couple that did win, which made me even more annoyed.
This dance was incredible; fast, with Yulia doing all kinds of little, tight, precise swivels that made the fringe go crazy...but the fringe wasn't exaggerating the movement, you could tell it was all honest effort. I wish I had film footage of this because they were out of control awesome.

No comments: