Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Red Pulse

First, a little something for Steve: Supernatural. Click on the car. Do it now!

Of note today: My blond streaks are now red. And when I say red, I don't mean titian. It is in fact, Red Pulse. This washes out in 8-10 days, which is good, because it doesn't look that great to me. We'll see what happens tomorrow when it's curly.

Tirade of the Day

Something I hate: Peacefully walking along, then passing through the University-Moseley connection and running smack dab into someone's cloud of smoke that he or she has just thoughtfully blown into the path of everyone who walks through there. I especially like it when smokers stand on the door side, so that anyone entering the building has no choice but to plunge through their foul air. I also like it when they do that outside East Hall.
Now, when I'm going to the bar, I know what I'm getting into. If I don't feel like getting smoky, I can avoid it. But how the F am I supposed to avoid my own workplace?
Smokers, get the F out of my way.

Next Tirade: People who ignore the stop line.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean.

I kind of like the hair, actually. but then mine was blue for awhile. don't know if I'm the person to ask;)

amanda

Stephanie said...

ABBY!!! Don't ask me how I stumbled upon you... I'm not quite sure. It was truly a random act of God. I think He's trying to tell me that we should be hanging out WAY more together.

So... anyway. I can't wait to see your hair. I haven't been around much lately... My blog tells the story of my recent health demise. But I'm hoping that's on the mend.

Do you mind if I link you? :)

Anonymous said...

sorry for that.
-a recent non-smoker of EH.

Anonymous said...

sorry for that.
-a recent non-smoker of EH.